20-50 Pounds To Lose?
New You Program
Do You Need Help Losing Weight? Our Team Will Empower & Guide You!
Losing weight can be difficult. As the amount of excess weight you are carrying reaches 20 pounds or more, your risk of common weight-related health problems increase. Obesity can lead to a variety of health related problems such as foot, back, and joint pain and increase cardiovascular risk factors like high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction, to name a few.
Getting yourself back on track can be easier than you think when you follow a medical weight loss program like the Learn2Lose New You Program. While results may vary by individual, you can look and feel younger, more energetic, and significantly reduce your weight-related heath risks in just 8-16 weeks.
What Options are Available with the New You Program?
With this program you may receive the following options:
- A Comprehensive consultation during which we will review your health, dietary habits and weight loss* history, and your family health history. Based on this information, we will also present you with a customized weight loss* plan
- An electrocardiogram, when indicated depending on your health status and age. This is a simple test to help us determine if certain treatments are safe for you
- Laboratory work to access your overall health status and give us greater insight into health factors like your blood cholesterol, blood sugar (glucose), blood triglycerides (a type of fat) levels, and thyroid function.
- An easy to follow low calorie per day diet plan.
- Instructions for combining high quality, protein and nutrient-rich meal replacement shakes and weight loss* bars with one or two low-calorie meals.
- A nutrition presentation will teach you how to eat to maintain your healthier weight beyond the “diet” phase.
- ther optional treatments and injections to help improve the hormonal imbalances that can contribute to obesity*.
- Lipotropic/B-12 injections to improve cellular function and fat metabolism.
- Appetite suppressants, if medically necessary and we determine it is safe for you to use.
- Weekly weigh-ins to maintain accountability and motivation and to receive any recommended injections.
- A medical follow up every 4 weeks to monitor your progress, ensure you are losing weight safely and to refill any prescribed medications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This literature is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only.