Starting Your Weight Loss Program at Learn2Lose
During your first weight loss visit at Learn2Lose, we will provide you with the tools and medical support to help you get started on your weight loss journey! Please plan to be at Learn2Lose for about 2 hours for this informative first weight loss visit. During your first weight loss visit we will review your personal health, family health, and dietary history and your medical exam will be performed. We will discuss the findings of your health and diet histories, your physical exam, and discuss which lab tests will be ordered. Based on this information, we will recommend your weight management treatment options. In addition, your medical provider will explain our program and provide other interesting information regarding your health and weight loss. You will receive a program booklet that contains a summary of the information presented.
Your First Weight Loss Visit | Medical Weight Loss
- We will review your personal health, family health, and diet histories.
- A medical examination will be performed.
- We will discuss the results of your health and diet histories, your physical exam and EKG (if indicated).
- We will recommend a weight management plan and develop a diet and activity schedule.
- Your medical provider will describe your specific program and teach you what to do! You will learn about nutrition and the specifics of your weight loss program including the common treatments utilized in the program.
- You will schedule a follow up appointment with your provider as well as weekly weigh-in visits, if desired (highly recommended).
Your first weight loss visit is a time when you and your provider will discuss the details of your specific program. As this requires an environment with minimal distraction, we do not allow children to be present for these visits. Only patients and their legal guardians are permitted in the treatment area. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.