Charlotte Weight Loss Programs
Now that you have decided to take action and join one of the most successful Charlotte NC weight loss programs, the next step is to schedule your initial weight loss consultation. During your first weight loss visit at Learn2Lose, we will provide you with the tools and medical support to help you get started on your weight loss journey! We will review your personal health, family health, and dietary history and, a medical exam will be performed. We will discuss the findings of your health and diet histories, your physical exam, and discuss which lab tests will be ordered. Based on this information, we will discuss which of our medical weight loss treatment package options are recommended for you. In addition, your medical provider will explain our program and provide other interesting information regarding your health and weight loss. You will receive a program e-booklet that contains a summary of the information presented.
What’s My BMI?
Your First Weight Loss Visit | Charlotte NC Weight Loss Programs
- Review your personal health, family health, and diet history
- Vital signs & Body composition analysis – weight, BMI, fat %, and basal metabolic rate (BMR)
- Medical provider consultation including a brief physical exam
- Discuss any findings from your health and diet histories, your physical exam and EKG (if indicated).
- Lab work (CMP, Lipid panel, Thyroid panel, CBC). Additional tests are available at discounted prices
- Your medical provider will describe the dietary program and teach you what to do! You will learn about macronutrients and the specifics of your weight loss program including the common treatments utilized in the program.
- Program materials, e-book.
- You and your provider will discuss your treatment options based on all things learned in this initial consultation.
Medical Weight Loss Program Fees
Medical Weight Loss Package Pricing
Your first weight loss visit is a time when you and your provider will discuss the details of your specific program. As this requires an environment with minimal distraction, we do not allow children to be present for these visits. Only patients and their legal guardians are permitted in the treatment area. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Please see our Learn2Lose Office Policies for more details.
*Disclaimer: Medical weight loss programs are individualized to meet the specific needs of each patient. Individual results vary.