Need to Lose 10-20 Pounds?
Trim and Tone Program
Have you been trying to lose 10-20 pounds for as long as you can remember? Whether you are looking for a diet as an adjunct to an exercise program or a diet plan designed by a medical provider who has experience in weight loss, Dr. Croland’s professional team can help you achieve that long-sought weight loss success.
Did you know that losing as little as 5% of your body weight, which, for many people, amounts to just 10-20 pounds, can make a big difference not just in how you look and feel about yourself, but in your health?
Women who are slightly overweight tend to drop one dress size for every ten pounds they lose. Men will usually drop one inch from their waists for every 10 pounds of weight they lose. Men and women alike improve their heart health risk factors by losing even small amounts of weight. For example, for every pound of excess weight you lose, you decrease your blood pressure by 1%
Give Learn2Lose medical weight loss program a commitment, and we can partner with you to help you achieve your goals.
What Does this Program Include?
When you enroll to lose 10-20 pounds in the Trim and Tone Program, you can expect:
- A comprehensive consultation during which we will review your health, dietary habits and family health history and present you with a customized weight loss plan based on this information.
- An electrocardiogram, if medically indicated, depending on your health status and age. This is a simple test to help us determine if certain treatments are safe for you
- Laboratory work-up to access your overall health status and give us greater insight into health factors like your blood cholesterol, blood sugar (glucose), blood triglycerides (a type of fat) levels, and thyroid function.
- We will design a personalized diet plan that takes into account your daily schedule and other lifestyle needs such as your work and family obligations.
- The diet plan will be based on a partial-meal replacement strategy that includes the use of great tasting high protein weight loss shakes and nutrition bars. This is a proven way to help you cut calories while meeting all of your nutritional needs.
- A nutrition presentation will teach you how to eat to maintain your healthier weight beyond the “diet” phase.
- Lipotropic / B-12 injections may be added to your plan to help improve cellular function and optimize your body’s ability to metabolize stored body fat*.
- Weekly weigh-in visits to help with accountability and to keep you motivated.
- A medical follow up every 4 weeks to monitor your progress, ensure you are losing weight safely and to refill any prescribed medications.
At Learn2Lose, our professional and caring staff will guide you through your journey. Our Programs are safe, effective and affordable. Invest in your health!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This literature is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only.